What About Me According To BlogThings

Dear Me,

I really want to write something now but either I am too pre-occupied with lots of thoughts to jot down or I am too lazy to pin anything down. I was websurfing and discover some 'things' to do in/for my blog.


BlogThings gave me some interesting way to while my time. I chose some 'stuff' that personified the 'real' me. It is just up to anyone if they believe these to be true or not. Either way, it's fun!

Your Personality Is

Rational (NT)


You are both logical and creative.
You are full of ideas.
You are so rational that you analyze everything.
This drives people a little crazy!

Intelligence is important to you.
You always like to be around smart people.
In fact, you're often a little short
with people who don't impress you mentally.

You seem distant to some -
but it's usually because you're deep in thought.
Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.

In love, you tend to approach things with logic.
You seek a compatible mate -
who is also very intelligent.

At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea
building careers - like programming, medicine or academia.

With others, you are very honest and direct.
People often can't take your criticism well.

As far as your looks go, you're coasting
on what you were born with.
You think fashion is silly.

On weekends, you spend most of your time
thinking, experimenting with new ideas,
or learning new things.


Your Fashion Style is Girly

You dress to look beautiful and
show off what you've got
Dresses, skirts, heels...
whatever it takes to turn heads.
You love feeling like a girl in any setting,
Even your workout clothes are
cute and feminine!


Men See You As Understated

You are an intriguing mix of girl and woman.
You're feminine, quiet and
a total mystery to most men.
Yet they often feel the urge to protect you,
even if they don't know you.
You *are* a flirt, but you usually
only flirt with those you know well.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram