Few Hours From Now

Dear Me,

I am supposed to be keeping my eyes shut now. I just finished packing. In a few hours from now, I will be joining a climb at
Mt. Kairukan in Bataan. At the last minute, I decided that I want to go. Why? Because it's one of my favorite climbing destination.

Here's our itinerary (I wonder if we are going to keep up with it...hmm):
Day 1
7:00am Meet at Mt. Samat Ferry Terminal at the CCP, Manila
7:30am ETD Manila (Fare Php 300.00 per person)
8:15am ETA Orani Ferry terminal, Bataan (trip takes 45 minutes)
8:15am Hire a Van to Brgy. Sitio Canauan, Morong (Secure a trip back to the ferry terminal. Approx. cost of a two way trip is Php3,000.00)
11:15am ETA Brgy. Sitio Canauan
11:30am Start Trek
2:30pm ETA Campsite at Kairukan Falls

Day 2
9:00am Break camp
11:00am ETA Brgy. Sitio Canauan
11:00am Bathe at the river and prepare to leave
12:00pm ETD Brgy. Sitio Canauan
2:00pm ETA Orani Bataan Ferry Terminal
3:00pm ETD
3:45pm ETA Manila
Photos of my first climb at Mt. Kairukan ----> 0309 ATMC Climb - Mt. Kairukan, Bataan

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram