Thoughts About...

Dear Me,

I will be busy as a bee again beginning next week. My first project before the fiscal year ends will roll on Monday. To top that, I have 5-6 projects more to accomplish till the first week of March.

To keep track of some personal stuff, I better make this entry as a dropdown (literally, so to speak) list of the things that will surely require a few minutes of consideration.
  • reconfirm the internet exam before the office exam;
  • organize & follow-up the get-together schedule with UP DevStud friends
  • Be in Baguio for the Panagbenga next month;
  • Cebu trip with friends (hopefully by March);
  • upload recent climb photos
  • acquire my PX freebies
  • coffee get-together with UP pals, Louise & Patricia
  • a part-time job offer
  • acquire RX Victory Party tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram