My First BE Renter

Dear Me,

After less than an hour of browsing and reading through, I have finally decided whom to pick as my first
BE renter.

To
Stephanie of Missouri, here's a toast for you! =)

So, what do I like about her blog?
  • it's a personal blog; I love reading what other people got to say about their experiences, perceptions;
  • her blog speaks originality;
  • Stephanie is into business and lends personal touch to her creations such as candles, incense, bath & body products.


To learn more about her, go check her out by clicking the top box at the right sidebar of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for the awesome write-up of my blog here!! I truly appreciate it. You have such a unique blog here...the format is just great..I have really enjoyed reading through your posts here, and am honored to be your first BE renter!! Thanks so much for both the plug and for accepting my bid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, welcome! It is a pleasure for me as well. :)
    Hope you have a great time here :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram