You Tag, I'm It

Dear Me,

It was a spur-of-the-moment-click to this site and I was surprised to find out sites that linked to mine. Anyway, I came across
Tess' blog and discovered that she tagged me in her Perfect Lover entry.

So what is this entry all about? Well, to quote Tess:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments box or the like saying they've been tagged.
Since I am in the office and don't have the luxury of time to think well of it, I'll save it for tonight.

By the way, I do agree with Tess that perfect lovers per se don't exist. No person's perfect, much more perfect lovers. And same as her, I believe that we find perfection in the person we love and because of that love, we aim to strive for more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram