Something Productive

Dear Me,

I am here at the office with nothing else to do. I'm bored to death. Well, this has been going on for more than two (2) months now.

Early this week, I embarked on something new. I am beginning to sort stuff and collecting everything about travel. Cut, paste and print. Make something out of it someday.

Fact is, I enjoy reading the broadsheets without feeling guilty that I am wasting precious labor time. I can read the leisure section now instead of the usual rush to check the business portion of the newspaper and clog my head with various economic/business developments.

Aside from the travel stuff, I am also delving into food and its glory. Checking out the old and the new including the latest food craze in town. Yeah, food. I really love to eat and having a growing figure can attest to that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bidding on my blog for a spot. I love your journal (found it the other day and have been a reading fool). I ended up having too many offers and had a friend pick.

    I hope you bid again (and I am looking to bid on yours!). I can't wait to read more.

    I so need to go on a trip. lol

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. brandi, thanks. I didn't know someone really bothers to read the crap I blab here. :)

    About the bidding, don't worry about it. =)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram