Tidbits In Bullets

Dear Me,

  • Some blog friends have included me in their tags. Thank you, guys. I'll be posting mine soon. Note: Tere, Kaye, Vessa

  • I am currently collecting book recommendations from Oprah's Book Club. So far, I only have the following:


    I'm expecting to have another two (2) in a week or so.



  • I just learned that my Values Education teacher in high school recently passed away. She died from cancer.

    To the family of
    Ms. Florangel Aquino, I wish to convey my deepest sympathy. I hope that someday you may draw some measure of comfort knowing that others care and share in your loss. My condolences.

  • Among the remaining four (4) postcards I sent last September, only Gaby confirmed receipt. Khanh hasn't received hers yet, no response from Aunt Letty and the one I sent to Kristina bounced back (which was quite weird because I contacted her and she confirmed that the address was correct).

    I sent two (2) more postcards (from my
    postcrossing hobby) right after that: one to a guy in Finland and the other to a girl in UAE. Apparently, they both received it already. Well, it's my turn to receive and I'm waiting for it. I wonder from what country my postcard will come from this time.

  • Hmm. I haven't gotten yet my post-wedding gift from Grandpa Ben. I wonder what it is. According to him, it is time sensitive and about to expire during the autumn season in the US, which will end in December. Hmm. I'm guessing it's a gift certificate of something.

  • *sad* I had to remove some uploaded music files from my Multiply. How I wish they chose the others and not the music of my favorites: Vonda Shepard, Ronan Keating. I can probably do away with the Music & Lyrics soundtrack. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram