Manic Monday #1

Dear Me,

Not really a real manic Monday for me but here goes:



What is the sexiest part of the body?
~~ Having a baby and the tons of chocolates I had and continuously devouring, that only leaves me my eyes. Hehehe. :)


If you kissed a frog, who would you like it to turn into?
~~ Hmm. Mulling about this right now, that would have to be an all-around sports guy who can teach me all the sports I would love to engage myself into. Someone like Marc Nelson...Hehehe.


What do you have stuck up on your refrigerator right now?
~~ A couple of magnets and a menu pad!


Join the fun here.

Have a pleasant week!

3 comments:

  1. I had about the same thoughts too about the eyes. LOL!

    Feel welcome to visit my MM too.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I hear ya about the eyes being the only 'sexy' thing left. I'm sure there are many more sexy things about you tho :D
    Great post, my answers are up, feel free to stop by and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the visit girls! :) it's always the eyes...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram