I'm not sure if my last entry for my last book in my TBR list will be posted on time. Read-A-Thon is about to end.
We just arrived from the party and although we left the place a quarter before six in the evening, we were still behind by schedule. I was expecting to be home an hour after but traffic jam in major highways delayed us.
Anyway, I would still like to participate by sharing this meme called the End Of The Event Meme.
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
~~ Aside from the last hour, it has to be the hours from 11th to 16th because I had to rush my reading. If I didn't squeeze another book, I would have one (1) unread book in my list.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
~~ Children's or YA books are such a great motivation before reading the hard stuff. I would love to include some serious books but I wasn't sure that would ace well considering I'm a newbie in Read-A-Thon.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-A-Thon next year?
~~ I have suggestions for myself: read through the past Read-A-Thon events and make sure to free your whole day for this. No errands, no chores or parties, etc.
- What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-A-Thon?
~~ Question is not applicable for a novice like me. :)
- How many books did you read?
~~ Four (4) and a half books? Hehehe. Well, I finished 4 books but didn't manage to finish the last one.
- What were the names of the books you read?
To My Sister by Kim Anderson
The Wish List by Barbara Ann Kipfer
Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman
A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia
- Which book did you enjoy most?
~~ Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia
- Which did you enjoy least?
~~ The Wish List by Barbara Ann Kipfer
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders?
~~ I think they're good. :)
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-A-Thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
~~ I will definitely participate again next time. I have a good time. Excitement and a sense of fulfillment...I will still be a reader. :) Maybe a cheerleader, too, if I think I can do that. :)