October 2008 Read-A-Thon: End Of The Event Meme

Dear Me,

I'm not sure if my last entry for my last book in my TBR list will be posted on time.
Read-A-Thon is about to end.

We just arrived from the party and although we left the place a quarter before six in the evening, we were still behind by schedule. I was expecting to be home an hour after but traffic jam in major highways delayed us.




Anyway, I would still like to participate by sharing this meme called the End Of The Event Meme.

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

    ~~ Aside from the last hour, it has to be the hours from 11th to 16th because I had to rush my reading. If I didn't squeeze another book, I would have one (1) unread book in my list.


  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

    ~~ Children's or YA books are such a great motivation before reading the hard stuff. I would love to include some serious books but I wasn't sure that would ace well considering I'm a newbie in Read-A-Thon.


  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-A-Thon next year?

    ~~ I have suggestions for myself: read through the past Read-A-Thon events and make sure to free your whole day for this. No errands, no chores or parties, etc.


  4. What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-A-Thon?

    ~~ Question is not applicable for a novice like me. :)


  5. How many books did you read?

    ~~ Four (4) and a half books? Hehehe. Well, I finished 4 books but didn't manage to finish the last one.


  6. What were the names of the books you read?

    To My Sister by Kim Anderson

    The Wish List by Barbara Ann Kipfer

    Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman

    A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle

    Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia


  7. Which book did you enjoy most?

    ~~ Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia


  8. Which did you enjoy least?

    ~~ The Wish List by Barbara Ann Kipfer


  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders?

    ~~ I think they're good. :)


  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-A-Thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

    ~~ I will definitely participate again next time. I have a good time. Excitement and a sense of fulfillment...I will still be a reader. :) Maybe a cheerleader, too, if I think I can do that. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ivan Girl - Congratulations on ticking off such a healthy reading total.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram