October 2008 Read-A-Thon: Hour 1

Dear Me,

I think I am all set. I have somehow 'slightly' prepared myself for this marathon reading. I finished all other house chores during the work week and this afternoon, I simply threw in my baby's clothes (those he got as presents from his 1st birthday) in the washing machine and by 6:00pm, I was done with it. I fixed our meal in-between while hubby took care of
Miguel. We dined and after that, I took a shower and checked my email.

Before I settled myself in front of my books and laptop, I breastfed
Miguel and later on, he fell into a slumber.




Anyway, I am reading my 3rd book from this list.

The 1st book I am reading for this
Read-A-Thon is: Seedfolks by Paul Fleischman.



Choosing this book as my first read is a good start.

Reading through the 1st few pages about Kim made me wonder what was up next with the storyline. Then I met Ana, Wendell, Gonzalo, Leona and Sam. I think there are more interesting characters in the story. I had to stop reading for my baby woke up from his slumber.

I'm only in page 28 and this short book only covers 69 pages.

Gotta go meantime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram