Pages

18 October 2008

October 2008 Read-A-Thon: Introductory Meme

Dear Me,

Dewey of The Hidden Side Of A Leaf just posted the 1st mini-challenge called the Introductory Meme. It's a getting-to-know-each-other type of meme.



  1. Where are you reading from today?

    ~~ I'm in our bedroom at the 3rd floor of the house, in front of my laptop while hubby watches tv and the sleeping baby. :)


  2. 3 facts about me...

    ~~ a. I love to read and collect books. I sort of slowed down reading when my baby boy, Miguel was born. We had no house help nor a nanny so everything that needed to be done fell into my hands. I couldn't read when he was awake because he would love to crumple the pages of the book I was holding. I read when he sleeps.

    ~~ b. I love chocolates and bags. Munching chocolates surely melt my bad mood away. It's a sure way to uplift my broken spirit. About bags, I am not really into those branded or signature bags. I'm after functionality, style and appearance.

    ~~ c. I love the varied hues of the color VIOLET. I have lavender blouses, purple tees, violet bags, mauve wallets, etc. ;)



  3. How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

    ~~ I only have five (5) books in my TBR pile. I would like to finish all of them for they had been sitting in my shelf for too long.



  4. Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

    ~~ I don't have anything specifically but I would be more than contented to finish all books I have listed. I would appreciate comments, too! :)


  5. If you're a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?

    ~~ Well, this question is not applicable to me for I am a newbie in this reading marathon. In fact, I am more than willing to accept advice from other participants. :)

There goes my self-introduction. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope Miguel lets you get plenty of reading in today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your reading is going well! Post an update when you can, we'd love to hear how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

It's always refreshing to know what's on your mind. Thanks!

PS. Posting unrelated comments are not allowed here (referring to SPAMMERS!).