Missing Starbucks

Dear Me,

I am a caffeine-addict. I love coffee. I love
Starbucks. But I don't love Starbucks for its steaming, brewed coffee.

I heart
Starbucks for its wide range of choices when it comes to frappuccino.

I take pleasure in sipping a tall or grande size of their basic frappuccinos: coffee, mocha and caramel frappuccinos. Although I have tasted their other variants, I prefer those fraps for I can still taste the strong coffee (but of course, they're blended coffee base) in it.

When I was carrying
Miguel in my womb, I was forbidden to drink coffee (as any doctors would advice pregnant women). When I gave birth, I was also not allowed to drink for I was (and still is) breastfeeding my baby. Soon enough, Miguel is taking solid food and although he is still breastfeeding from me, I have made a schedule that will allow me to take coffee.

This was what dear hubby brought home for me as 'pasalubong.'





Yep, a bottled COFFEE frappuccino from Starbucks!

What more can you ask for? It's coffee, real milk blended together, plus it's low-fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram