My Shopaholic Confession

Hi! My name is Fran and I'm a shopaholic!

I'm not really a fashionista because I wasn't born with that fair skin and flawless beauty. I didn't attempt to try anything like that on myself because I was shy and I knew that there were certain things that were not meant to be suitable or becoming to anybody. It may look good on others but not on you (that, is, if you get my drift).

Unlike other who splurge on dresses and shoes, mine are more on bags and accessories.

I'm not the typical girl who would go for signature brands like Burberry, Prada and the likes. I'm after the functionality, appearance, color and if my eyes smile like hearts! Hehehe.

I can't take photos of my bag collection because I placed them in boxes to make space for new ones.

Another accessories I spend money on are these little things. Here's just a few of them.

I used to work before; earning my own keep. I tried not to spend too much but I couldn't help nor control myself. Working in the country's business and financial district didn't help for shopping malls and even tiangges were abound everywhere I look or walk. Having 3 credit cards that time was a major frustration, too, after the bills started to pile up come pay day.

Indulging one's self is sometimes a regrettable action. It can't be undone once your cash or plastic card changes hands.

What's a shopaholic again? It's a person who shops compulsively or very frequently. Given that, I believe that being one doesn't have to be taken in a negative way. One can shop and shop but still be wise about it. :)


Catch "Confessions of a Shopaholic" in Cinemas on February 18, 2009!




2 comments:

  1. heehee. did you work in makati? yup, i know what you mean. shop-trap galore! ;-)

    waiting for this movie too, but somewhat disappointed she isn't british

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARYN, yep, I did and for 7 years. As in every payday (twice a month), malls conduct their own midnight and weekend sales...by the time, you go home, your wallet is drained, credit cards maxxed out. Hehehe.

    About the movie, I just hope it will be as hilarious as the book.

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram