24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Dear Me,

I slept like 4:00 am today and just woke up a quarter before 10:00 am. I know, I overslept. I shouldn't have gotten out yesterday but the event I attended was something I would really like to be informed out and to show my support as well. I had no regrets with that and although right now, I'm feeling a little down because I wasn't able to clock in at the desired time, I am trying to accept the fact that I wouldn't be able to finish all four books for the next nine (9) hours.


Upon waking up, I tidied up the house cluttered with my little son's toys and what-have-yous. After that, I prepared his breakfast so hubby could feed him. While brewing coffee, I am bloghopping and reading everyone's entries. Also, I'll be doing some mini-challenges (although mini-challenges are supposed to serve as breathers which I am not in need of...hehehe) for fun till the next comes to a close.


No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram