Teaser Tuesdays For Sep 29

Dear Me,

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



    * Grab your current read.

    * Open to a random page.

    * Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.

    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
    (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I am reading books in-between and I am choosing this book by Alexander McCall Smith.



Here's my chosen teasers:
"She was about to become a criminal, a perpetrator of fraud. She could not possibly take a prize for a cattle picture when she simply did not deserve that."

~ page 43, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

14 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about this book a lot recently. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun book...and excellent on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I've heard great things about this series and this teaser just confirmed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a popular series! Great teaser. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tease. I read this novel a few years ago. Enjoy! My tease is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/puzzle-king-teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tease! I still haven't read this. Perhaps I'll get to it soon. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely book - thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this book - thanks for the teaser!

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the book, thanks for the teaser.
    I didn't really like the show they were trying to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard good things about this book and the series in general. The teaser sounds good - inner conflict and guilt make for interesting reading! Nice teaser.

    You can check mine out here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fund book. Great teaser. Here is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am already halfway reading the book. So far, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram