PhotoHunt: Covered

Dear Me,

I have been wanting to do some food-tripping lately. I'm not sure if my cravings are due to the summer season we are having right now.

Anyway, when I saw this week's PhotoHunt theme, I jumped at the chance of featuring my flavor of the week. :)



This week's theme: COVERED


.
Doesn't this look uber-yummy to you? It's our favorite banana-mango choco crepe COVERED with vanilla ice cream! It was supposed to be "topped" with ice cream but my little boy wanted us to take a photograph of him with this delicious dessert. It took a number of clicks before he decided that snapping shots was over. :)


Want to join the Saturday fun? Participate and grab the code here!

To view this week's participants, check here.

View more Saturday Photohunters!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram