For My Brother

Dear Me,

A few months back, my brother (who's currently working as a cost planning - civil engineer in Abu Dhabi) was looking for a copy of
Anthony Kiedis' book called Scar Tissue.


Scar Tissue is the autobiography book of Anthony Kiedis, Red Hot Chili Peppers' vocalist. From his birth in 1962 to early 2004, the book details Kiedis' life and experiences with drug addiction, stardom and struggles. The title of the book was derived from the band's album Californication's single called "Scar Tissue."

I searched the bookstores but the book in question was out-of-stock and would be unavailable indefinitely for months.

My brother then was scheduled to take a month-long vacation and I knew it would pleased him to have it.

Well, I searched for the book elsewhere. Thanks to
BM courtesy of Laura, who made the book available and to Susha of UK, who angel mooched it for me!

To Laura, thank you because you made it available and it's totally new and a hardbound version.

To Susha, I really wanna say a lot of thanks for sending it over. A hardbound copy and such costly shipping from UK to the Philippines. You're an angel!




I also sent to my brother in prior all my Bob Ong books except for the Alamat Ng Gubat which I bought in NBS because I didn't have a copy.


I hoped he enjoyed the books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram