After reading The Wish List, my eyes had been playing with open-shut trick with me. I felt sleepy.
Well, I did fell asleep.
I checked on Dewey's page and there was an ongoing activity: The Mid-Event Meme.
Here's my share:
- What are you reading right now?
~~ I'm beginning to flip through the pages of my 4th book in my list: A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle.
- How many books have you read so far?
~~ I'm kinda behind my reading. so far, only two (2) books from my TBR pile.
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
~~ It has to be my 5th book and that is Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia.
- Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
~~ I tried to but the family have to leave by lunch time to attend to a party. I am hoping to be back a few hours before Read-A-Thon ends.
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
~~ I have two (2) inevitable interruptions: my baby waking up and me falling asleep. Hehehe. I dealt with them the usual way: Cooing Miguel back to sleep and me, closing my eyes. Hahaha! :)
- What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
~~ I didn't know that a lot of people can stay up that long just by reading books. It would be a heavenly thing for me but I had to attend to things relating to family life. :)
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
~~ I think I am not in the right place yet to make suggestions. I am more willing to receive suggestions/advice from veterans marathoners about how to go with this activity.
- What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
~~ As a reader, I think I would be more than prepared to tackle this activity. Also, I would let the husband know so he could set a time for himself and the baby.
- Are you getting tired yet?
~~ No. I was able to grab a couple of hours of sleep. I'm refreshed.
- Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
~~ At this point, nothing yet. I am still trying to discover one for myself. :)