October 2008 Read-A-Thon: Mid-Event Meme

Dear Me,

After reading
The Wish List, my eyes had been playing with open-shut trick with me. I felt sleepy.

Well, I did fell asleep.

I checked on
Dewey's page and there was an ongoing activity: The Mid-Event Meme.


Here's my share:

  1. What are you reading right now?

    ~~ I'm beginning to flip through the pages of my 4th book in my list: A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle.


  2. How many books have you read so far?

    ~~ I'm kinda behind my reading. so far, only two (2) books from my TBR pile.


  3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

    ~~ It has to be my 5th book and that is Living, Loving And Learning by Leo Buscaglia.


  4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

    ~~ I tried to but the family have to leave by lunch time to attend to a party. I am hoping to be back a few hours before Read-A-Thon ends.


  5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

    ~~ I have two (2) inevitable interruptions: my baby waking up and me falling asleep. Hehehe. I dealt with them the usual way: Cooing Miguel back to sleep and me, closing my eyes. Hahaha! :)


  6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

    ~~ I didn't know that a lot of people can stay up that long just by reading books. It would be a heavenly thing for me but I had to attend to things relating to family life. :)



  7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

    ~~ I think I am not in the right place yet to make suggestions. I am more willing to receive suggestions/advice from veterans marathoners about how to go with this activity.


  8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?

    ~~ As a reader, I think I would be more than prepared to tackle this activity. Also, I would let the husband know so he could set a time for himself and the baby.


  9. Are you getting tired yet?

    ~~ No. I was able to grab a couple of hours of sleep. I'm refreshed.

  10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

    ~~ At this point, nothing yet. I am still trying to discover one for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My Instagram