Here comes another Thursday 13 for me!
13 Things To Do
To Pretend You Are Busy At Work
(1) Arrange your desk twice a day by placing all the paperwork you have and sorting it. Make noise and get noticed that you are working.
(2) Open a large document, put your hands up to your head so nobody can see your eyes and go asleep. Don't make noise or it will be noticed that you are asleep.
(3) Frequent the coffee machine every hour.
(4) Frequent the toilets as much as possible.
(5) Print-out documents and frequent the printer every hour.
(6) Pretend to read the above documents as if you are interested in the content.
(7) Browse the world wide web.
(8) Check your inbox and reply to any that you have every 5 minutes.
(9) Get more coffee to help you think.
(10) Check the printer and pretend that there should be stuff there for you and shout "Blasted printer!"
(11) Put on your favourite CD so you can't hear other people working beside you.
(12) Fix the height of your swivel chair.
(13) Pretend to look for things in your drawer.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Randa Clay
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants