I have been meaning to post this entry even before December began. Unfortunately, I have been tied up with a lot of things and just a few days ago, I caught the flu bug. I felt a little better yesterday and although still sneezing from time to time, I regained my strength; the heavy head, throbbing headache, aching muscles all over and the dry cough - all gone. Today, I'm up on my feet and doing what I do best, multi-tasking.
Anyway, I'm having a giveaway here on my blog. I started blogging back in 2003 with the sole purpose of just blabbing what I had in mind. I never intended to share it with anyone but of course, you're writing online and published in the world wide web. Things changed and chapters in life unfolded and sharing meant information and friendship (if you get my drift).
And then things came to a lull, life gets busier and I sort of went to a blogging hiatus. Then last August 2010, I decided to transfer the contents of my blog to http://labellavita25.blogspot.com/ from the old one. I even had a book blog and events blog set up but managing too much of them became so tedious. I decided to put them all up in one place.
Thus, La Bella Vita was born.
Life has been busier than ever. Hubby flew abroad earlier this year and I'm a mom to an active toddler with no house help to do chores for me nor a nanny to watch out for my kid while I run important errands. A few months back, I was hired to do a freelance job (could do it from home and which I accepted). As it was not chaotic enough, the job complicated my already burdensome daily schedule. But I learned how to deal with it and I was satisfied how I handled it.
Though at times I feel alone, I still feel blessed. With 2011 just lurking around, I'm looking forward to a better year. I'm still working on my plans for year 2011.
As I was saying, I'm hosting this giveaway. I have not informed some friends where I moved my blog so I'm thinking of sharing the information through this. Also, it will be fun to meet more bloggers online, especially other mommy bloggers. I'm also thinking of this as a thank you for the old ones who stood by (although I'm sure that some of you have been wondering why I haven't been blogging in the old site). LOL. Besides, I have quite a stash of goodies here at home. *winks*
What I am giving away:
I have a bottle of this Victoria's Secret scent for one lucky winner! To join:
- Just mention in comments before midnight of January 10, 2011 your plans for the new year. Please leave a valid email address for notification purposes.
- Winner's name will be picked from a fishbowl by my toddler and notified via email afterwards.
- The winner will be given 3 days to acknowledge receipt of the email notification with their mailing information.
- Prize will be shipped via courier.
For extra points:
- Subscribe to La Bella Vita's feed via email (let me know what email address you used for subscribing) +2
- Leave relevant comments on blog entries dating back August 2010 [the month I migrated the contents of the old blog to here] (one comment per blog entry and please post the link/s of such entry or entries here) +2
- Follow La Bella Vita publicly via Google Friend Connect +1
- LIKE La Bella Vita on Facebook (leave user/account name) +1
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and make sure to tag the La Bella Vita fan page (post the FB link here) +1
- Follow La Bella Vita on Twitter (post your Twitter id for verification) +1
- Tweet this giveaway ONCE daily (post your tweet here) +1
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here +1
This giveaway is open to Philippine residents only.
If you will be doing any of the options (pertaining to earning extra points) above, please make sure you leave individual comments for each option you choose to do. Kindly follow the rules for each entry. It will be a lot easier to tally them up.
Instead of using random.org to pick the winner, I prefer doing this the fun way with my little boy. This time, I'll be using a fishbowl where each folded paper corresponds to one entry. After mixing them all up, I'll have Miguel pick the winner.