2nd Coke Bloggers' Party

Dear Me,

Event:
2nd Coke Bloggers' Party was held last August 2, 08 at Taste Asia, MOA.



I brought Miguel with me (less than a year old and already into night gimmicks). Tagging along were hubby Dex, sister and her officemate.


the officemate & moi sister


hubby & Miguel


sister, Miguel & moi


hubby, Miguel & moi


I used to be a non-drinker of softdrinks because of heartburn but I later on discovered that my system could tolerate Coke Zero. I was converted.





A new product was also unveiled to the party-hoppers: the Minute Maid Pulpy Orange drink! It tasted fantastic!






Although I saw a lot of faces I only knew online, I hesitated approaching them because I felt shy. Hahaha!

Great food, music, fun and prizes to the winners of the Coke videos! Congratulations!


buffet dinner


you'll never go thirsty!



registration



gotcha!


fresh fruits


treat for 2: hubby's & mine



yumyum












Thanks to Ms. Apolo, Taste Asia and Coke for this event!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a marvelous time! I wish my family lived closer to me.

    Speaking of Coke - my family owned the local Coca Cola bottling company where I'm from, so we have a ton of Coke memorabilia! We use to hand out cans of Coke instead of candy to the trick-or-treaters on Halloween ;-)

    I thought I should mention, your blog takes several minutes to load for some reason and wasn't sure if you were aware of it. One can never be sure :-)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe kita ko si COY sa last photo mo :)

    ReplyDelete


My Instagram