I'm feeling like I wanna be organized and that most of the time, I jot all my things-to-do, errands, important reminders, schedules in my blog. I checked my blog posts for the month of July and included them in my list below.
Just for the benefit of wanting to accomplish tasks left hanging, I opted to add them up in my Thursday Thirteen post today.
I allocate my thirteen (13) things to be done within thirteen (13) days. I have thirteen (13) stuff here but only covering eleven (11) days at the least --- just in case I don't wrap them up in the desired time, I still got two (2) days to finish them all.
(July 31-August 12)
- Register received postcards at Postcrossing.com. --------> July 31
- Wrap our gift for Janelle (Jovee's baby) who will be celebrating her first birthday on August 2. --------> August 1
- See to it that Miguel's playpen and toys are cleaned up. --------> August 2, AM
- Attend Janelle's birthday. --------> August 2, PM
- Counter-check the books I have won with those that were now in my possession and inform the wonderful senders by thanking them. --------> August 3
- Send a postcard to Laura and Susha of BM for their kindness. --------> August 4
- Finish my books' database. --------> August 5
- Dust off the chairs. --------> August 6
- As a sign of appreciation to those who take time to read and comment in this blog posts, I will return the favor by doing the same. --------> August 7
- Update my Year Of Reading list. --------> August 8
- Purchase a cabinet with a table counter of some sort for groceries' stocks. --------> August 9, AM
- Meet Jeni, have coffee and chit-chat about the good, old days. --------> August 9, PM
- "Relocate" the dining area. --------> August 10
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants